Get connected with us and download the Church Center App today! You will be able to view the church calendar, get plugged in to our small groups and ministries.
You can also view all the same information on the church center webpage:
We are a church in Maricopa AZ that exists to help people meet and follow Jesus. We want to connect the gospel to people, people to community, and community to mission. We are a Christ-centered church shaped by the historic Christian faith. Our hope is to see an ongoing gospel movement that fills Maricopa, Arizona, and the world with disciples of Jesus. Contact us to learn more
We meet every Sunday, 10am, at the Desert Sunrise High School, 16200 N Murphy Rd
To be called a church means that we believe and teach the truth of the gospel. As followers of Jesus we hold firm to the God-breathed scriptures known as the Bible. Jesus said that he is the way, the truth, and the life. We take very seriously the duty of guarding and proclaiming the freedom found only by faith in Christ. Please take the time to read our
We gather every Sunday morning for the purpose of larger corporate worship and encouragement. During this gathering we spend time singing to our great God, praying together, and hearing the scriptures proclaimed. We also take time to fellowship before and after we meet with coffee and other snacks. Throughout the week we gather in smaller, house church settings where we can spend more time caring for one another and spurring one another on in the gospel of Christ. Learn more
When Jesus started his earthly ministry his mission was to make disciples [followers] of himself. After Jesus rose from the dead he commissioned his disciples to go out and proclaim his gospel through which more followers of Christ would be made. The command Jesus gave was to baptize and teach others to follow him. Our main focus at MSFC is to obey Jesus in proclaiming his gospel to others while we teach and root each disciple in the riches of Christ. Regardless of your season of life or schedule we have many ministries taking place to get you plugged in.
- A non-denominational church gathering where people love one another.
- A church that welcomes anyone to come and hear the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- A church that teaches the Bible with authority and compassion.
- A church that provides childcare for Elementary school children and a nursery for babies.
- A church without a formal dress code, so wear whatever makes you comfortable.
- A church that wants people to read the Bible for themselves. We encourage you to bring your Bible if you have one. If not, come anyway and we'd be happy to give you a Bible!
- A church that sings to our Savior with joyful and sincere hearts.
- We meet every Sunday, 10am, at the Desert Sunrise High School, 16200 N Murphy Rd. We hope to see you there!