Maricopa Springs Women's Ministry
exists to equip women to know the Lord and lead with strength, using their gifts and talents in order to serve in the church, reach the world and make disciples.
Why Have a Women's Ministry?
- To help the church grow numerically and spiritually.
- To help women feel accepted when they join our church.
- To open the door to meaningful relationships.
- To encourage women to discovery, develop, and use their spiritual gifts.
- To minister to today's woman.
- To provide vision and networking for both in-reach and outreach ministries.
- To offer "woman-to-woman" understanding.
- To offer "woman-to-woman" lay counseling.
- To encourage spiritually older women to mentor (teach) spiritually younger women.
- To follow Jesus' example of ministry to and with women.
- To help women fight spiritual battles.
- To affect families as women's lives are drawn closer to Christ.